Xin Tan |
Location: Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa mesa, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hill, Aliso Viejo, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Tustin, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Orange, Westminster, Dana Point
Fountain Valley/Fountain Vly, California (US)
Newport Beach, California (US)
Outcalls only. Available within the provider's 20 mile range.
Style(s): • Sports Massage • Pain Relief • Stiff Neck and Shoulder • Post-traumatic Myofascial Relief • Sclerosis Myofascial Tautness • Swedish Massage • Deep Tissue Massage • Reflexology & Stretch
Hours: Request by appointments only; Working hours: Monday 12pm - 9pm; Wednesday 6pm - 9pm; Friday 12pm - 10pm; Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 9pm.
GOOD NEWS!!! Incall location ;) also, cookies and soft fruit candies\(^v^)/
(Price will charge every day;), Catch a good deal!!
- $40 for 20 mins Pain Relief/ Stiff Neck and Shoulders, Pain Care; you can always add more time during a session.
$120 for 1 hour
$160 for 90 mins
$220 for 2 hours
My Other Website:
Description: Request by appointments only;
Monday 12pm - 9pm;
Wednesday 6pm - 9pm;
Friday 12pm - 10pm;
Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 9pm.
SPECIAL ;) - $40 for 20 mins Pain Relief/ Stiff Neck and Shoulders, you can always add more time during a session. Come and try it!!! :)
• Sports Massage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (Exercise people, Heavy sports players, overstretched body parts... )
• Pain Relief - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (Headache, tight Hamstrings, swollen arms, and calfs, ROM problem...)
• Stiff Neck and Shoulder - - - - - - - - - - - - (You can see and feel much better right away during a session)
• Swedish Massage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (Relax the tired body, stressed mind...)
• Post-traumatic Myofascial Relief - - - - - - (Trauma results from a car accident, surgery,... )
• Sclerosis Myofascial Tautness - - - - - - - - (Kyphosis, Scoliosis results from muscles tautness)
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Reflexology & Stretch
I only use healthy organic oil and cream and medical ointment :)
GiftCard is available now! Buy one session for your beloved one, your friend, or someone you respect, someone you want to thank... :)
California Massage Therapist Certificate is #83250
I'm an ABMP member; BLS Provider by the American Heart Association.
Proudly passed MBLEx (Professional Exam) in 2017. Bilingual Teaching Assistant & Interpreter during training and classes.
I worked for chiropractors for 3 years, have strong knowledge of A&P and rich experience. Strong and soft hands.
I can focus on certain areas and customize the massage to cure your muscles and relax your body! :)
I will make a treatment plan for you!
You can ask about SOAP note, nutrition advice assisting massage, a prescription for advanced massage is also welcome:)
Both female and male clients are welcome! :)
All my old and new clients love my massages :) 1 massage is equal to 2-5 massages. :) I only offer high-quality massages!!
Please allow me to make you more productive in your daily life!
I want to make you much happier and healthier :)
Benefits of massage therapy:
Increase metabolism, relax body and mind, refresh skin and muscles, assist Lymph drainage, improve blood circulation, improve ROM, help recover the body from a car accident or surgery, prevent muscle cramps and spasms, assist the digestive process, relieve constipation, improve sleep quality, bring happiness and peace to heart as well.