Core F.I.T. Center |
Location: Costa Mesa
121 E 18th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
Style(s): •Swedish Massage •Sports Massage •Detoxifying Deep Tissue •Trigger Point •The Stress Zones
Hours: M-F 6 a.m.- 8 p.m. Sat-6 a.m.-12 p.m. Sun-Closed
Fees: $65 and up for massage therapy
My Other Website:
Description: Our trained, licensed massage therapists specialize in a variety of massage styles. Each type of massage offers numerous health benefits and will be customized to your needs and requests.
• Swedish Bliss Massage – a classic style massage that improves circulation, eases muscle aches and tension, improves flexibility and can bring a sense of overall well-being and relaxation. This massage incorporates firm but gentle pressure, long strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of soft tissue.
• Sports Massage – designed to speed up recovery and help prevent soft tissue damage, sports massage therapy helps to obtain maximum performance and physical conditioning with less chance of injury or pain by increasing flexibility and removing lactic acid. This massage benefits all enthusiasts from the weekend warriors to professional athletes. It’s excellent for anyone in training and recommended both pre and post competition!
• Detoxifying Deep Tissue Massage – this massage releases chronic patterns of tension in the body by targeting the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue through focused slower strokes and firm pressure. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain and/or are involved in heavy physical activity (such as athletes). Increased hydration is always recommended in order to help the body eliminate debris often released from deep tissue massage. This is meant to be a recuperative massage; it is not uncommon for receivers of deep tissue massage to have their pain replaced with a new muscle ache for a day or two.
• The “Stress Zones” Massage – targeting the temples, neck, shoulders and back areas that often react to stress and can generate pain. Reduce your stress with deep tissue massage targeting these stubborn areas.
• Trigger Point Therapy – trigger points are hyperirritable fibers in muscle tissue that are often the cause of chronic muscular pain and dysfunction. An expertly trained therapist will identify trigger points and address them individually. Static, deep pressure is used to reset the neuromuscular junction, increase range of motion and reduce chronic pain.