Tia : Krittiya Leoviriyakit LMT#030297 |
Location: East 46st street New York, New York 10017
E 46th St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Incalls: Available; Outcalls: Available within the provider's 5 mile range.
Style(s): Therapeutic Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Kahuna massage ,Thai Massage, Shirodhara treatment, Swedish,Tahitian Hot Stones Massage,Deep tissue ,Warm Thai Herbal compress ,Combination. Medical Massage
Hours: Mon- Sunday : 9am-9pm. By appointment only.
Fees: Incall Massage :$140/ hr. $195/ 90 mins, $245 /2 hrs. Lomi $145 / 1 hr . $195/90 mins, $250/2 hrs.
Outcall Massage : Rate depends on location and time of the day.
If you like my massage, tipping is customary and appreciated.Thank you!
I accept cash, credit cards and Venom. I DO NOT accept checks.
My Other Website:
Description: Hi!! Welcome to Lomi Manhattan, the holistic private massage therapy practice of New York State licensed Massage Therapist Tia.
I am an independent massage therapist who specializes in Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage, Traditional Thai Massage, and Shirodhara Ayurvedic treatment.
I traveled to each country of massage origin to master my authentic techniques unique to each style. I studied Lomi massage in Hawaii. My training started in 2012. As for Thai Massage, my training started in 2008. I graduated from Wat Po traditional Thai Massage Medical school and from the school of Massage for Health ,Thailand.
Lomi Lomi massage consists of long, flowing strokes that follow a rhythmic, wavelike pattern. Long strokes flow from head to toe to different parts of the body and recipient is not able to predict the sequence of massage. This promotes the deep state of letting go and relaxation. Lomi Lomi is holistic practice that incorporates Hawaiian ritual and spirituality. Practitioner is professionally trained to hold safe and non judgmental space for recipient who experiences emotional release.
Shirodhara is a rare to find Ayurvedic treatment using warm oil to flow on the forehead which is the location of the third eye and is associated with the pineal and pituitary glands.These glands regulate melatonin and growth hormone. They help regulate sleeping and anxiety. This treatment help relieve insomnia, anxiety, and hair loss.
My private clean charming studio with private bathroom locates at East 46th street near the Grand Central station and the United Nation.
The focus of my work is about quality of touch ,precision and holistic approach. I'm committed to excellence. My work is my passion. The quality of massage and your satisfaction are the most important to me.
I use only 100% organic top quality expensive products. I offer a world class massage experience which is entirely non sexual. Please respect the professional boundary in this regard.
Tia is a graduate of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. Her trainings emphasize in Anatomy, Physiology, Myology, Kinesiology, and holistic approach.
Certificates of completion :
1) Working with the neck : Swedish Institute , New York, New York, Sept 2018
2) Medical Massage : The shoulder/ Pectoral Girdle : Tendonitis, Nerve Entrapment and rotator cuff issues Swedish Institute , New York, New York, August 2018
3) Sacred Lomi Temple Bodywork, New York,New York, June 2018
4) Shoulder, Elbow, And Wrist Myofascial Assessment and Treatment, Swedish Institute, New York, NY, March 2018
5) Thai Warrior Massage with Master Jack Shaman, Thailand, March 2018
6) TMJ and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: Myofascial Assessment and Treatment , Swedish Institute, New York ,NY,Feb,2018
7) The Rotator Cuff and Shoulder, Swedish Institute , New York, Jan, 2018
8) Advanced Thai Massage with private instructor Ajarn Wilai Riangpha , New York, New York, March, 2017
9) Cadaver Lab workshop with Dr. Joseph Musculino, University of Bridgeport, Connecticut, Dec, 2016
10) Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage , Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine, New York, New York, May, 2016
11) Advanced Thai Medical Massage Therapy, Watpo Thai Traditional Medical and Ayuravate Association, Thailand, December,2014.
12) Elbow Massage, The school of Massage for Health, Thailand, December, 2014.
13) Lomi Lomi Nui - Kahuna Bodywork, Ancient Hawaii Bodywork, Maui , Hawaii, July,2014.
14) Shirodhara training, New York Ayurveda, New York, November, 2013
15) Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Temple Bodywork, Sacred Lomi, Big Island, Hawaii, Feb,2013.
16) Sacred Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Temple Bodywork, Asheville, NC, Oct, 2012.
17) General Thai Massage, Watpo Traditional Medical School, Thailand, July 23,2010.
18) Facial and Pressure Point for Face & Head, The school of Massage for Health, Thailand, November, 2008