Nú Body & Mind |
Location: CURRENTLY VISITING TORONTO 6/18 - 6/21/15.**** Based in Manhattan (near Gramercy Park/Union Sq), and in Astoria, Queens. Can travel throughout the boroughs for additional fee.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Queens, NY 11106, USA
Incalls: Available; Outcalls: Available within the provider's 5 mile range.
Style(s): Thai Yoga Bodywork, Yoga, Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Essential Oils
Hours: Mon - Sat from 9AM - 9PM (except when teaching yoga classes) Sun - 12:30PM - 6:30PM Late night Mon - Sat After 9PM - add'l fee of $25, by outcall only
Fees: Single Sessions: (incalls are at one of my two locations)
60-min (in-call) $120
90-min (in-call) $145
120-min (in-call) $185
90-min (out-call*) $165
120-min (out-call*) $200
Ask me about Packages for BULK DISCOUNTS and get your treatment for as low as $90!
*Outcalls available with additional travel surcharges based on distance, starting at $50/hr.
My Other Website:
Description: Workout a lot? Feeling sore? Travel often on long flights? Just feeling tight and tense? This is the massage you need. Legit, quality, healing bodywork is what I offer through Thai Yoga bodywork sessions. As a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer, I understand the body and work with you to create a session that treats your specific needs.
While traditional table massage can offer great therapy to the body, and I get them often myself, the type of work you get through Thai Yoga provides many things you can't get from a standard table massage. This unique healing system combines the best of yoga and massage. It is performed on a mat in comfortable clothing and is customized to the needs and wants of each person. It can provide amazing results to reduce stress, ease discomfort and create total relaxation.
While palming and thumbing along the body's energy (Sen) lines and pressure points, let me do all the work so that you can relax, float into meditation and feel the tension slowly leave your body. Your custom session will be a comprehensive full body treatment that relieves muscular tension, improves circulation, boosts the immune system and balances the body energetically.
I also offer Private Yoga 1-on-1 sessions and essential oils treatments. (See my site for more info!) I will respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible. PLEASE NOTE: If there is a delay in my response, I am either teaching class or in another session.
Give yourself the gift of bliss through this deeply meditative experience.
I am a certified RYT-500 (registered 500-hr) Yoga Instructor in Vinyasa and teach six weekly yoga classes. I am a personal trainer with a background in martial arts (capoeira) for 3 years. I am also trained in the use of essential oils for stress relief (NAT/SST) and chakra balancing. Please inquire about any of these services if interested. More information is available on my website.
Outcalls available with additional travel surcharges based on distance, starting at $20/hr. (Appointments after 9PM are outcall only.) Ideally, you would have an open space of 10x10 to work with. I will bring a mat and some props and can use some blankets and pillows of your own.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Bodywork:
- reduce stress and its effects on the body.
- The body is stretched and opened, giving it a greater range of motion and increased flexibility.
- Intense workouts? Long flights? Thai massage helps to relieve tired muscles, rejuvenates and restores, and leaving you with a deep feeling of well-being.
- While the physical, dynamic movements work deeply on the physical body, the energetic theoretical foundation of Thai Bodywork works on balancing the pranic energy that all humans possess.
- The spirit of Metta (loving kindness), given by the practitioner while performing the massage works on the emotional and spiritual balance of the recipient.
- great for everyone: men, women, athletes, people who workout often, travelers, people looking for assisted stretching, beginners looking to try yoga, advanced yogis