Chicago Therapeutic Bodywork - Paul Norden, LMT, NCTMB |
Location: Downtown Chicago to North Suburbs - Call 773.294.6510
Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Incalls: Available; Outcalls: Available within the provider's 25 mile range.
Chicago, IL 60625, USA
Outcalls only. Available within the provider's 25 mile range.
Style(s): Combining soothing variable pressure massage and gentle therapeutic structural release where needed. Before each session we'll talk about pain and tightness to assess our progress. I may suggest stretching or yoga methods for self-care at home.
Hours: M-W,F 10:30am - 8:30pm. Weekends upon request - just call.
Fees: OutCall (Your Home or Office):
• 60 min - $75
• 90 min - $95
InCall: 1002 W. Lake St - Illinois Center for Progressive Health
• 60 min - $75 - Call for an appointment based on your schedule
• 90 min - $95
My Other Website:
Description: STAFF THERAPIST:
• Illinois Center for Progressive Health, Dr. Nicholas LeRoy
• Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
• Gentle, Integrated Structural Therapy
• Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
• Caniosacral Therapy
• Palliative and Hospice massage
• Member American Massage Therapy Association
• Co-op America Approved Business
I provide relaxing massage and therapeutic bodywork to support the healing of physical injury or simply to relax. I'm happy to talk about your or a family members' challenges and how therapy can be applied to help support change and healing. I can come to you, home or office. I work with clients of all ages, elder and physically challenged, spread throughout Chicago, the northside and north suburbs.
I look forward to hearing from you!